CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

passions in life....

Besides my family, friends, and of course TV I have a few other things i really love about life. That includes reading great books and downloading new music. Its funny that i love music so much because its not like i have a specific band that i love or a type that i only listen to or bands that only music geniuses know. I also have a terrible voice and only play the piano sorta and I like things that are trendy or not. It just has to touch me in some way that i want to hear that same song again. So i decided to list a few that i have recently fallen in love with....well since i am listening to it right know i better do it first.
1. Blue October 18 Floor Balcony
2. The Killers Romero and Juliet
3. Celion Dion This time, and My Love
4.Kenny Chesney Blue rocking Chair
5. Lenny Kravitz I'll be waiting
6. The Format on your porch
7.Feist 1234
8. Alicia Keys No One
9.Soulja Boy Crank that Soulja Boy
10. Matchbox 20 Can't let you go
11. Mason Jennings If you ain't got live and if you need a reason
12. One Republic Mercy and Stop and Stare
13.Priscilla Ahn Dream
14.Taylor Swift Should've said no and Beautiful
15. Rascal Flatts Better Now


Like I mentioned before i also love to read and the last few books i read were the Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse series by Stephanie Myers. I know most of the people who read this also have read those books and my friend just showed me a website in tribute to twilight so I wanted to add the link it is great and i loved it!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=C-if9FEaiok just click and enjoy I have read so many great books in my life. When i was young my mom and I spent an entire summer reading the Anne of Green Gables books and from there books have changed my life. Here are just a few of my favorites. Great Expectations. Secret Life of Bees, Wicked, Snowflake and the Secret Fan, For One More Day, and of course A Quiet heart. I am currently reading the book Remember Who You Are by professors from Harvard and MIT its a coffee table type book but its great.
Well i know this is sorta random blog but i was just sitting here looking online for books and music and decided to share.... if you have more suggestions of music or books please share as a comment!!! i would love you for it!!!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

i think music to you is much like your love for movies...you just enjoy it and you don't have a certain genre and you are super picky. you just like it. and that is what i love about you!

Whitney said...

i meant to say "aren't super picky"

Lara said...

Wait a dang sec. This is not thee Swensen that razzed the Spanish teacher with me, is it?! Say it aint so!

janers said...

i'm excited to look up some of those songs that i haven't heard...however the list was great. loved this post!...;)