CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I never thought i'd say the words....

Ok so there are a few things in my life that i thought i would never say one is... i never thought i would thank my mother for endless years of piano lessons and of course since i have grown up i have thanked her dozens of times. BUT lately i have finally come to terms with a few choice words i thought i'd never say and that is....I HAVE ACTUALLY DEVELOPED A LOVE FOR RUNNING AND WORKING OUT.... for those of you who really know me know this is probably the craziest and most out there words i could ever say. I mostly can thank my roommate Marci for giving me the encouragement to go to the gym and well of course for splitting the bill for our gym pass. It has been the craziest development in my life mostly because i used to hate to run. know i actually enjoy it. I have decided one of the greatest accomplishments a person can achieve is to get into shape... its long and hard and takes forever. but once you get there once you can run miles without burning out it is the best feeling in the world. Know i must thank my ipod first and foremost. without it i could never have gotten in shape. and thank goodness for punk fast paced music... it has been really something amazing to get to the point where i can head to the gym run 4 miles and not dread every minute.... things we think are impossible are acutally do able.. its pretty amazing... well i have been tagged in two different blogs to do this soooo hear it goes.... and look to see who is tagged next :)

The rules of the game are the following: Each player lists 5 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Here goes:

ok so i wasn't sure how personal i should go...but then i remembered my mom might read this so i decided to leave vegas out of it.... :)

1. I have one horrible habit that i HATE... well ok i have a lot of bad habits but this one is the worst. and it is i bite my nails like crazy. I have only had long nails in my life when i have gone and gotten fake nails put on other then that they are as short as short can be... and its annoying and i wish i didn't do it but i do... its my way of destressing to be honest it really works. if i'm stressed the only answer is to bite my nails... disgusting i know but its the facts... sorry
2. I have a check off list of things i want to do in my life before i die.... a few i have accomplished: buys something on rodeo drive, see celion dion in person, fly an airplane, bungy jump, live in a foreign country, race a racecar.... some things still left on the lift. visit the pyramids of Egypt on a camel at sunset, read the entire bible, skydive, fall in love, read the trilogy to Lord of the Rings, drive a fancy sports car, visit Greece, step foot on every continent, and of course many more but that is just a few :)
3. I hate going to sleep. in fact right now it is almost midnight all my roommates are in bed and i am still on the couch writing this blog postponing going to bed because well i hate it.... i haven't decided if its because i was the youngest and had to go to bed and always felt like i was missing something or if i'm just a night person and so i like being awake at night... either way its the truth i would rather do anything then go to bed.... my old roommate Melissa understood this better then anyone because she also hated going to bed. so atleast i know there is one person who can relate..... on the other hand i love love love taking naps and sleeping in!!!!
4. I am a TV whore. I love TV. i love it. and i can admit it... I love watching shows from Ellen to the office. to extreme home makeover to gossip girl.. i have become addicted to numerous shows. The OC, i cried when it ended...Alias... i failed a chemistry test because i was too busy watching 4 seasons in 13 days with 22 episodes in each season at 43 min a piece... know that is impressive. i have stayed up long nights with my brother watching The Office. I have called people in other towns to record shows for me if i know i am going to miss them. and most recently i have found that you can watch shows online which means all the season i missed of shows i didn;t know were awesome i have caught up on for example i recommend october road, chuck, and my new love Friday Night lights... like i said before i know its a problem but what can i say thanks to DVR things seems to always work out....:)
and finally......
5. I am not a movie critic. I can probably count on 1 hand the number of movies that i have just hated. Two come to mind. the newest superman (the plot went no where and the story ended exaclty how it started) and the Island of Dr Monroe (after this movie ended i kid you not when i say a man stood up on the middle of the theatre and yelled out "what the F was that" because it was soooo horrible i have never seen so many people ready to riot.) but for the most part i love them all. in fact people will say "oh you saw that movie did you like it? oh wait i am asking jo of course you liked it" and its true. it doesn't matter how many stars they receive or how bad the acting was i am just there to be entertained and that is it. I like the thought provoking movies as much as the teen movies. i like foreign movies with subtitles just as much as the dance movies with horrible acting. i like them all.... well that is all for me know to tag a few people... lets go with Heidi Doxey, Kim Martin, Kacey Swensen, Whitney Cutler!!! you guys are it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that last one is so true...About Jane or I am Jane ( i think I just combined a couple movie titles together) anyway the movie we went to about Jane Austin.. you loved it..me I walked out. I completely agree with your list!!!

NatAttack said...

How come I didn't know you have a blog lady? We're kindred spirits I tell you what -- I bet I love TV more than you do. Wink. And your list of things to do before you die impresses me! ESPECIALLY how many you've already crossed off. XOXO!