CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Laughing

So right now i am just in the middle of working on a take home quiz for my neuromuscular class and me being the procrastinator that i am i decided to check out a few of my favorite blogs and see if there were any new entries (this has a point) which of course led me to my friend Kate's blog. i can usually depend on her to have a funny blog post. While reading her blog i started reading some old post to my roommate mollie and we were both cracking up and this got me thinking how much i LOVE to laugh.
Laughter: laugter is the name we gave to the responce your body gives to something you may find funny or humorous. Examples are a giggle, a chuckle, a snicker, etc.
I don't think there is anything better then having a great laugh. It can be from a classic Will Ferrell moment which is why i added the link to one of my most favorite Will moments...


I love hanging out with friends and laughing till it hurts. I've decided that laughing is a fix all to everything... well mostly everything...
one of my favorite parts from a movie is on mary poppins when they float up to the ceiling and are singing i love to laugh. my favorite line is when they say,
"the more i laugh the more i'm a merrier me." If you are not sure what i am talking about please click on the link below and watch!


Sometimes i think we get bogged down in life and forget how important it is to laugh.But as i was laughing at these blog posts it also made me think of the past few days and the laughing i have done. the other night i was running into my friends room and totally slipped on the wood floor and crashed into the door i sat there and we laughed and laughed it was hilarious and my mom was in town this last weekend and we laughed while we road the subway and while walked around downtown and then we saw Hairspray on broadway in NY and we laughed the entire time.


Just remember American researchers have found that 10-15 minutes of genuine giggling can burn off the number of calories found in a medium square of chocolate.

5 comments:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

I miss laughing with you.

**nicke... said...

how now brown cow how now brown cow how now brown cow... i laughed and laughed at this. you are the best! i love laughing with you! you are the best!

Bree said...

Love the picture of you and your mom, you guys are too cute. I put a poll on my blog about a christmas get together check it out and see if you will be around I would love to have you. Tell your bro if he will be around he's welcome as well.

Kate said...

Thanks for the shout out girl! Man...can we laugh together over hte break please??

Whitney said...

i love to laugh with you! i just started laughing out loud when i thought about that time we were driving and singing and dancing in salt lake and you, in monte just flew through the red light because we were so busy dancing and all these cars around us skidded to a hault. i seriously have tears right now laughing.
ps- remember how we just watched that anchorman clip at our house and i think i laughed harder than you!