CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

GINO+CELTICS=my love for Boston

Ok so right now in Boston it is FREEZING and i mean FREEZING. So in order to keep my love alive for the city of boston i have to fill my time with all the great things of boston including the Celtics or the C's. My family has always been a big basketball family so it is no surprise i love this team and love going to the garden to watch them. Well part of the C's tradition is they always show a clip from the TV show American Band Stand called Gino! It is hilarious because the entire crowd goes nuts. Its one of the only times you will see adult men standing up and dancing. It is hilarious. Here is a news clip explaining more and hearing a player talk about it. (Marci because you won't be able to catch a game this year, this clip is for you)

2 comments:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

jo jo... thank you so much for posting this.... I have missed it and I am sad I wont get to see it in person this year. It makes me want to come visit the garden for a little visit. Love ya girl.

Lara said...

Oh.My.Gosh.

Gino's hips.. wow. I'm in love.