CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Favorite Things About Boston...

The winter... (just for you Marci) I say the winter because without the horrible long cold winter we wouldn't love 50 degree weather... and as my friend Natalie has pointed out we wouldn't see people in mini skirts, flip flops, tank tops, and my favorite swim suit tops as shirts when the 50 degree weather shows up...
The Boston Red sox...to hear more about this click on Marci's link to the right... she explains it perfect!
Long ace T rides.. for everyone not familiar with Boston this would be the subway.. I love the T because without it i would not see drunken breakups, classy breakups, blind people with seeing eye dogs trying to find a seat. Me falling asleep every morning as i ride to school and knowing my mouth must always be open... not good. Thinking of my roommate kate's paranoia that a stranger may just vomit out of the blue... this has been known to happen especially on fri and sat nights.
Crazy T drivers. i once saw a woman get stuck in the door and the blame the driver.. the fight lasted about 10 minutes and worth every second... Marci and I witnessing a drunk man trying to pick up something off the floor with his pants down to his ankles and his butt totally showing... imagine the people in the seat right by him.. lucky for us we were a few seats back. ok to be honest this section could be a blog all on its own...
Sunny weather... yesterday i ran 10 miles that is Right 10 miles people along the Charles river.. it was beautiful and it made me fall even more in love with B-town
being the only Mormon in my program and probably the only Mormon my classmates will ever know... this week our professor asked why we were so out of it and me not thinking said... we are all hammered... meaning exhausted from studying and doing projects... she of course gave a funny look as my classmates tried to explain no no no we are not literally hammered and Jo doesn't drink so it has a different meaning to her... it was pretty darn classic
Karen... this is our 42 inch plasma TV... enough said
Good food.. we try and hit up a new restaurant every weekend.. this weekend Brown Sugar a Thai restaurant and it was fantastic!!! my only suggestion steer clear of Wagwamma... sorry again guys :)
walking to church and having Jennifer garner say hello to me... i did watch 4 seasons of alias in 13 days... I think i deserved a hello
And much much more.. Boston is a fabulous place.. and know that spring is here it has gotten that much better... Thank you Marci for getting me here...

3 comments:

Whitney said...

yay for boston! and jg. and good food. and you!

Kate said...

Oh I love Boston too! But I hope that doesn't mean you are going to stay forever!!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

I do love boston(most of the time).. I loved this post and i love you.....Thanks for all the shout outs. I knew you would thank me for making you run all that way on the Charles someday, I didnt realize that it would be so soon!! :)