CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gotta love being home.

Well i hope you had a chance to enjoy the video above this post and yes that is a red clown nose i am wearing. It just seemed fitting with this blog. A few nights ago i was hanging out with my nephews and we started making these videos. We all had tears we were laughing so hard so i hope you enjoy. NOW....When people ask me if i love living in Boston i always say but that the one thing i miss most is my family especially my nephews and nieces and so while i have been home i've been trying to get my fill of the cutest kids on earth. I've taken them swimming, bought snow cones, watched movies, played hide and go seek, babysat by watching cartoons, broken up my fair share of sibling fights, and of course laughed and laughed. Life just doesn't get any better. When i first saw my niece madeline she ran straight to me yelled AUNT JO and wouldn't let me put her down for 30 min. This is the same niece that will walk around the house for 20 min having a pretend converstation with me. Then there are my three nephews Preston, London, and Jackson that live in Idaho. I love these boys so much. They are OUT OF CONTROl but the most well behaved kids ever. I always joke that i am going to have my brother craig and his wife april raise my kids because they have done such a great job. for example when we were leaving the swimming pool Preston who is 7 looks at me and says thanks for coming to the pool today, and after my mom made everyone chocolate milkshakes Jackson looks at my mom and says thanks for the milkshakes nana. I love it. My favorite moment was when London and i ran out into the backyard we saw my mom standing by the swingset with a full size ladder and Jackson was standing at the very top. He is 4. London yells at the top of his lungs, "nana what are you doing he is only a child." It was hilarious. This little boy isn't even in kindergarten yet and already he can read most children books and he is the wittiest kid ever i love it. BUT my favorite thing has been to play Rockband on the WII with them. Preston on the guitar, Jackson on the drums, and London and i belting out the lyrics. Its been a blast. I should also mention these boys have the cutest little sister Brooklyn Sophia and they adore her! it reminds me a lot of my 4 older brothers and me.I also want to mention that i have the greatest nieces and nephews in California that i am hoping to see before i head back east. They are the most beautiful kids ever and a total blast.

3 comments:

**nicke... said...

what the eff dude! what about our date to go to "wanted"??? i am waiting for you to call me!!!

**nicke... said...

p.s. it is great that you are in twin. it was super fun to have you come to my house to watch sytycd...

Lara said...

You will be an AWESOME mom. Seriously.