CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Second post...

Sorry but its been a long time since i have blogged so i decided to do 2 post tonight... this one is just of pictures of what has been going on in life.

Hung out in St. George for Marci's wedding. It was fabulous. I have to say a little more about this picture and give a shout out to Marci. I met Marci at utah state and I will go as far as to say it was fate. Marci is one of the greatest people i know. She can do anything and is a friend for life. i am so excited for her and her husband adam and their new adventures. My life is better and happier because she is my friend. She truly is one in a million and one of the the greatest people I know. Marci i love ya to death.. congrats again on getting married. It gives me hope it can happen for me one day too :)

Went to Palmyra and visited the Sacred Grove and the Joseph Smith farm

My parents came to boston for my graduation. We had a blast. I owe so much to them, I think they will be grateful to get my off the Swensen Payroll :)

All my friends from my program.. I could have never done it without them

Went to the city of Brotherly love and met Rocky... One of the highlights of my life

My dear friend Whitney came to visit and I had a blast showing her around the city and helping her become a sox fan

Traveled down to Fort Meyer Fl to catch some Redsox spring training.

I love the beach. I went to the beach in Florida and a few times in Boston before i left just to get my fill until i move.

Spring finally came to Boston after the longest coldest winter of my life.

1 comments:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Jo... you are the most fabulous friend ever. I have loved loved loved having you be my closest friend. Remember if I could do it you can do it... trust me on that one. Love ya girl.