CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Here comes the good and the bad..

So this post has some highlights along with the lowlights... for the low... on wed i got into my first car wreck and let me tell you even though it was not a super big deal it still scared the shiz out of me. it was about 8:45 in the morning and i was driving to work in a rain storm when i came around a corner and the car in front of me hit her breaks. i hit my breaks and hydroplaned into her car. the worst part she was so mean to me and all i could do was keep saying i am so sorry and i have car insurance so don;t worry.. and all she could do to me was glare and yell at me. it sucked. the good news she seemed to be ok and her volvo thankfully is like a tank and unless her bumber was made of gold it shouldn't be too much of a problem to get it fixed even though i did punch two holes into it and dent it a bit.... oops.... once i started writing down her information i then realized she had just bought the car in feburary and it was starting to make sence why she was so pissed even though i did feel horrible and kept aplogizing over and over again... (note to self if someone ever rear ends me i will try my hardest to be as nice as i can be) at least i can say i have know been in a wreck... although i hope its another 10 years before it happens again.
the high... tuesday night some of my best roomates from my college days at Utah state came to visit. We have had a blast and i feel so grateful to have them in my life. My friend Jenni brings a calm with her that i just marvel about. she is one of those friends that i would take to war with me cause i know she always has my back and is one of the most sincere friends ever. Melissa is my oldest frined from USU and she is one of my most favorite people in the world. when we hang out i do nothing but laugh and smile plus i can tease her like crazy and she never gets upset. I love it! and even though marci and i are roomates here it was fun to have the 4 of us together again and let me tell you all without marci i am pretty sure i would have wandered down a dark street and never found my way home. she helps me continue to grow from being the youngest child in a family of only brothers... thanks marc :) this week was just another lesson.. life is full of good and bad. but the good always out does the bad!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I am so jealous of the USU reunion going on out there! Ha ha, and sorry about the car accident. I will have you know that someone recently hit me and I was VERY nice to them :)

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Love you too... I dont know what I am going to do when I am outta here and not be able to take care of you. Sad day.. :( we wont talk about it.

**nicke... said...

what an a hole! i can understand that she was upset, but seriously, like you wanted to get into the wreck! she should have been saying sorry to you for being such a JERK! so sorry to hear that you got into a wreck though. glad you are ok and i hope that rude lady falls and scrapes up her knees!

Matt & Ali said...

Jo don't sweet it!!!! I have been in so many accidents. Some my fault some not, but it's all good because everyone was okay!!!! You sound like you are doing great!!!
love
Ali