CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Red Sox Nation


I just finished watching the Boston Red Sox beat the Angels to advance in MLB playoffs and I must admit I have never had a team that I am a fanatic about except for now. I have always loved the Red Sox ever since my old softball coach loved them but I had never gotten into the magic of the red sox until i decided to move to boston and have since attened a few games at fenway park. This park is the most incredible place. i would even compare it to disney world and rodeo drive. it is so fantastic!!! the people there are awesome. it really is like a family. This season has been a blast to be apart of now living in boston and watching how crazy peope are about a sports team. my roomates included. We all have shirts and we all stay up watching the games that even go until 1 am until manny hits a homerun with 2 outs botton of the ninth. I must say being apart of red sox nation is the best. and the best part is the the hatred between us and the NY Yankees. its so fun to see all the different shirts and signs and banners bashing the yankees. As the series wrapped up today i cannot wait until friday when we open the next game at home!!! world series here we come!!

0 comments: